Online Registration is Now Closed.
REGISTRATION FEES FOR 2014 RIDE:
100-mile ride $100 + minimum donation of $100
60-mile ride $70 + minimum donation of $100
20-mile ride $50 + minimum donation of $50
Junior Rider, Ages 16 and under $50+ fundraising encouraged
Adaptive Rider Sponsored Athlete
All 500 participants will receive a lift ticket voucher to ski or ride
Killington Resort during the 2014-2015 winter season!*
Individuals who raise more than $300 will receive a Long Trail Brewery cycling jersey.
Follow Us on Facebook for the latest details.
The ride is capped at 500 riders total. THE REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- Long Trail Century Ride wicking t-shirt (registrations received by May 22, 2014 will most likely be guaranteed their requested shirt size; registrations after that date will receive a shirt but there is no guarantee as to what size)
- Long Trail Pint Glass
- A lift ticket voucher to ski or ride Killington Resort during the 2014-2015 winter season
- Entry to the Apres-Ride Party at Long Trail Brewery (includes fill-your-plate BBQ and one beverage)
- Full, friendly support along the ride for the 100- and 60-mile routes
- Rest stops with complimentary food & drink
- Sponsor-provided items at the start
For questions about the race, email the Ride Director.
*Lift ticket is a non-peak and non-holiday lift ticket voucher.