Please Note: The total number of rider registrations
(100-, 60- and 20-mile combined) will be capped at 500.
Registration is online only. There is NO day-of ride registration.
REGISTRATION FEES FOR 2013 RIDE:
100-mile ride $100 + minimum donation of $100
60-mile ride $70 + minimum donation of $100
20-mile ride $50 + minimum donation of $50
Junior Rider, Ages 16 and under $50+ fundraising encouraged
Adaptive Rider Sponsored Athlete
All participants will receive a lift ticket voucher to ski or ride
Killington Resort during the 2013-2014 winter season!*
Raise more than $300 and receive a Long Trail Brewery cycling jersey.
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Start your fundraising efforts today; create your own fundraising page for the event at FirstGiving.com. They make it so easy - check it out here to join and create your own page: https://www.firstgiving.com/1974_1/2013-Long-Trail-Century-Ride-For-Vermont-Adaptive
THE REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- Long Trail Century Ride wicking t-shirt - Long Trail Pint Glass - A lift ticket voucher
to ski or ride Killington Resort during the 2013-2014 winter season
- Entry to the Apres-Ride Party at Long Trail Brewery
- Full, friendly support along the ride for the 100- and 60-mile routes
- Rest stops with complimentary food & drink
- Sponsor-provided items at the start
For questions about the race, email the Ride Director.
*Lift ticket is a non-peak and non-holiday lift ticket voucher.